Today I would like you to read the Washington Post Opinion Page and explore. Find an article that is intriguing to you and read it--closely. Then...
- Copy a link to the article.
- Write a summary of the article. Remember that a summary is the most concise manner of retelling the main points of the text.
- Analyze the argument of the text. What is the argument? How does the author present it?
- Do you see any fallacies or other flaws in the argument? If so, what are they?
- Explain what your opinion is on the matter. What do you think about what the author's argument?